You don’t always need a dope studio location to have a fun couples photography session. I love having over-the-top details especially if a planner I adore is creating a set but unless you are an influencer that has your own brand chances are for the regular joe its really comes down to the vibe of what you want to see in your photos.
It’s so easy to just do something fun at home in a bedroom or living room on a sunny afternoon. Maybe outside at your favorite location to eat. If you are a hiker, let’s take a journey outside and do photos on a vista. Heck, make it a picnic! If you love to sail on a boat, let’s get some action shots on the water. If you are a music person, let’s set find a record store and pick out tunes.
These images are more than just kissy faces and fondness for each other. It’s more about what is important to the relationship that makes you guys a perfect fit. How can we as the photographer help you tell your story?
Steps you can take to making a great couples session:
- Come up with a theme
- chill, glam, power couple vibes
- Find your photographer and ask all the questions
- hopefully, it will be me 😉, don’t wait to long people are super busy in 2022
- Get a stylist/planner if you want something super over the top
- these folks will help with sets, location logestics, clothing options, they are magic
- Location, location, location
- Home, downtown, mountains, bar, park
- Have a budget in mind
- I have sessions starting at $400 for an hour. For longer days custom pricing is sent.
Thank you to the incredible team that helped put this shoot together.
Designers/ Planners: Konsider It Done @konsideritdone
Location: Park City, UT (near The Church of Dirt)
Florist: Busara Flora @busara.flora
Rentals: Wild Event Studio @wild_eventstudio
Custom Details & Wood Invitation: The Details Duo @thedetailsduo
Vow Books: Promise Pages @promisepages
Food Boards: Sweets and Cheese @sweetsandcheese
Groom’s Attire: Asos Man @asos_man
HMU: Allie Laree Beauty @allielareebeauty
Picnic Blanket: Big Blanket Co
Shoot Host: Daniel Kim @danielkimphoto